• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

slide lock detail brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slide lock detail brush

I bought the slide lock detail brush (x1120) from Pepboys Auto in MD.

Question is: it has a gold "M" medallion, not the Meguiar's medallion on it. Is this the same? It did come in a Meguiar's package. Handle has that gray color insert area and is flat on one side and rounded on the other.

In using it I did have a number of bristles fall out. More just a nuisance having to pick them up or vacuum them.
    2006 Mercedes C-55 AMG black
    2000 BMW 328ci silver-totalled by son (no injuries)
    1998 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 deep amythest

Call Customer Care tomorrow and tell them what's happening.

1-800-347-5700
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

This brush is a Meguiar's brush. It is one of the original brushes and we have since tightened Q/C guidlines for this item. Please PM me with your shipping address and I will be happy to send you out a replacement brush.

Regards,

Tom

Comment

I got mine at WalMart ( gasp ) earlier this Summer, and I noticed the bristles do tend to fall out with little pressure applied to them.

Comment

What does the logo look like on your sliding brush?

Comment

Hmm... its at home, but im pretty sure it has the Gold M. I will check that out when I get home this afternoon.
            Its not a big deal as long as all the bristles dont fall out, I expect some to just like with a paintbrush or anything else similar.

Comment

yes there will be some bristle loss with this brush. it should not be falling out in clumps though.

Comment

Re: slide lock detail brush

Originally posted by amg/md
                Question is: it has a gold "M" medallion, not the Meguiar's medallion on it. Is this the same? It did come in a Meguiar's package. Handle has that gray color insert area and is flat on one side and rounded on the other.
                Is this the one your talking about? I got mine straight from Meguiar's

Comment

Re: Re: slide lock detail brush

Originally posted by Abel2325
                  Is this the one your talking about? I got mine straight from Meguiar's
                  have you had any problems with yours?

Comment

I haven't really put it to use so no problems thus far

Comment

That one in the picture is the one I have.

Comment

I have one just like that, and I did notice some bristle loss, no biggie. First I thought it was a knock-off because it looked different than the one in my catalog! Although I like the one in the catalog better it's still comforting to know it's the real deal.

Alex
                        Mandarina Racing

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');