• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Bucket (Possible E-Store Glitch)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Bucket (Possible E-Store Glitch)

I was trying to find the Ultimate Bucket in the E-Store. I could not find it. I did an internet search via Yahoo and found it by using the Search terms "ULTIMATE BUCKET" and MEGUIAR'S. This took me into the E-Store straight to the G-207 Ultimate Bucket page where I was able to order. But after looking again. The product is still not listed in the E-Store.
    Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

This is not a glitch in eStore...G207 is no longer available, and has been removed, Yahoo has cached a page which should no longer be available.

Thank-you for bringing this to our attention.

Ross -- Webmaster Meguiar's Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ross Conradi
      This is not a glitch in eStore...G207 is no longer available, and has been removed, Yahoo has cached a page which should no longer be available.

Thank-you for bringing this to our attention.

Ross -- Webmaster Meguiar's Inc.
      Thanks for getting back with me Ross.

I did receive a confirmation email confirming the order but I guess that was system generated. I sent that to Customer Service with a note explaining the issue. I tried to CC you as well but you don't have direct emailing enabled for yourself within the Forums. So I PMed the note with the Order Status Email to you as well.
      Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');