• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions - Honda Civic EP3R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions - Honda Civic EP3R

Just bougth a 2 year old Nighthawk black pearl Honda Civic Type-R. The car looks great but has the usual tiny marks from road use on the hood and so on.

What should i use, and in what order to clean, polish and wax the car? Also need something for the engine room, interior (lots of dust in some places), my Alcantarra seats? any suggestions there? and my rims/brakes. Ive thought about buying the whole NXT line, scratch x and the clay system ++

Ive got a Nighthawk black EM2. A combination that ive found makes the blue flakes pop is clay followed #80 on a PC (maybe 83 first depending on the severity of the swirls and scratches, but try #80 before #83 on a test spot) followed by #7 or #81 polish and then topped off with 2 thin coats of NXT wax. If you only do one coat of wax, it will look sooooo streaky. For the interior and engine you can use APC. Just a tip for the factory or aftermarket honda wheels, take them off and clean them completely and then apply 2 coats of NXT wax to them. After that the brake dust will just wash right off very easily. check out my gallery for some pics.
    Last edited by soonercivic; Jul 29, 2005, 05:42 AM.
    "I drink windex........it keeps me from streaking."

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');