• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Product availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product availability

I just made the rounds of several (6) Auto Zone and Checker stores in the area trying to replenish my supplies. I found that they were only carrying a very small subset of your products. This has not been the case in the past. Actually, the shelves seemed rather bare today. I tried a few of the discount stores too ie. Target, Kmart, and still no products. I suppose I could order the stuff on-line but I hate it that I have to pay for shipping when I do that. If I buy in the store it's the same price, I don't have a shipping charge, and I get the product immediately.

For example, today I could not find the following;

C2000 Clay
    M3416 Final Inspection
    G12924 NXT Tech Protectant
    #8232 Swirl Free Polish
    G9332 EXTRA All Surface Cleaner,
    M2805 All Metal Polish

Granted a couple of these items are "Pro" products but I find it hard to understand how things like the NXT Protectant and Final Inspection would not be on the shelves. IMHO, this is not good for your business. I did find one product, #26, in every store but that was the sole exception.

Is there anything you can do to prop up your product supply in those stores you sell in?

Do you have any "preferred" dealers who carry a broader spectrum of your products?

Do you offer "Free Shipping" for on-line customers who place orders of $50-$100 at a time?

Thanks for listening and keep on making these great products. If they weren't so good I wouldn't be writing.

Jim
    Jim
    My Gallery

Hi Jim,

Welcome to Meguiar’s Online!

I feel your paint...., err I mean pain....

I'm not sure what to say however, I just yesterday found NXT products in our local AutoZone?

It takes a while to place the products into stores and we really don't have much control over what stores carry and what they don't. We wish we did!

I was lucky back in Oregon because one of the local PBE stores pretty much carried everything and always had it in stock. If they didn't, they would order it for me and usually have it the next day. One of the reasons they stocked everything was because I continually sent people to them because they had a good selection. This kind of caused them to keep stocking and stocking more and more items.

Worked out well for me.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Keep looking, it will be worth it. Milwaukee is a big city, there must be some Auto body supply stores around. They usually have the biggest selection of the pro-line

Comment

Do you offer "Free Shipping" for on-line customers who place orders of $50-$100 at a time?
        Ask the Meguiar's rep about free shipping, specials of the month, things like that....Sometimes they offer free shipping when ordering a certain dollar amount.
        r. b.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');