• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samples

Is it possible to get samples for grab bags, we have a car club in Tallahassee called the Panhandle Ponies, its a club for people who either have a Mustang or just really like them. For an upcoming event we would like to give out grab bags to each member.

Thanks,

It is possible, there are a few requirements. Send your request to

Sponsorship@Meguiars.com

I know one of the requirements is lead time before your event. So make your inquiry sooner than later.

This I believe is one of the greatest characteristics about the Meguiar's company in general and Barry Meguiar himself specifically. Barry believes passionately about giving back to the car hobby that has been a part of his life and his companies history since the car hobby came into existence. Meguiar's invests a lot of resources into all dimensions of the car hobby to support it and grow it.

He does this for a number of great reasons including this discussion forum. Another one of these reasons he shared at a recent lunch meeting was because it brings and keeps families together in a hobby they can all enjoy together. The benefits to this are many, but benefit is that it gives kids, teenagers and even young adults a direction to invest their time and energy versus getting involved with gangs or other negative aspects of our society.

It's genuinely fun to work for a company that fosters this kind of attitude.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Mike, I am envious...to do what you truly love to do (as you obviously do) and also have a willingness to share what you do with others so they can benefit from your experience and knowledge is truly a rare situation...I've only been on the forum since May (when I got my new car!) but have already learned SOOO much from you personally and from the other people who share their experiences with each other....I've always done car care by hand but am close to investing in the G100 from Mequiars...I think it will help me take better care of my cars....and, I'm sure you hear it all the time but THANKS for helping us "car crazy" people become even crazier !...
      Bill Poirier
      West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

I have been using Megiuar's products since I got my first car in 1994. Your company is a class act. Customer service has always been excellent, and Meguiar's always seems to put the consumer first in its approach to business. The products have always been first class. Now, this website continues the tradition, Meguiar's has done a great job with this site and the forums. Good job guys!!
        Bama

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');