• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues with Versa Angle Wheel Face brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with Versa Angle Wheel Face brush

First of all I want to thank everyone from Meguiars for their support of the Car Crazy community.
    Today I received my Versa Angle Wheel Face Brush after being in back order from my original order. But when I open the package (carefully), I took out the brush and the brush face just fell off. I remember that someone in this forum had this issue, and I know that you will make it right for the customers. In any case is not a big deal for me since I like to fix things. As you see in the pictures, it looks like one of the “reinforce ribs’ was damaged from manufacturing, preventing it from fully snap from the rest of the assembly. It looks like the brush face was dropped.

Anyways, I have dealt with manufacturing issues (part of my job); so things can happen. I guess that the supplier has eased up with quality control in order to meet the demand. Again, I am not attacking Meguar’s commitment with quality products; just pointing things out. I am a happy Meguiar’s customer with the right product to keep my rides shine!

Mike or Jose:
    Since I am in LA area, I don’t mind showing up before the start this weekend Detail 101 class to show you the brush. Let me know if this is ok.
    Thanks,
    Rogelio

Last edited by romulus; Apr 14, 2005, 06:41 PM.
    Life is a journey, enjoy the ride!

I had reported a similar problem with the face of the wheel face brush. Customer service made good and sent a new one out with my order. Too bad UPS decided to damage my shipment.

Comment

Luckily, things like this are the exception, and not the rule. Anytime you ramp up and go into production, a few problems always arise, luckily we encourage people to let us know if they are experiencing any problems so we can make the necessary adjustments to fine tune our system.

Call Customer Care at 1-800- 347-5700 first thing in the morning and they will go above and beyond the call of duty to make things right.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I just called Customer Care and they will send me a new one
        By the way, I am still planning to drop by for a moment at tomorrow's detailing class I want to have it available for study to see what went wrong. Making the trip is not an issue since I have to do overtime (I work near by) this weekend
        Last edited by romulus; Apr 15, 2005, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Update

I just received my replacement brush After opening the package, I took a close inpection and this one is flawless just like the rest of my brushes. Thank you to all the Customer Service group.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');