• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mist & Wipe Quik Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mist & Wipe Quik Detailer

I have been using your products for much of my professional life in my restoration business and with great success and satisfaction. However, after dropping two different bottles of Mist & Wipe Quik Detailer in less than a month and losing all of their contents each time, is there any chance you could put these in a little more impact resistant bottle? They both fell from bumper level onto concrete and split wide open which should not happen. I am located many miles from the nearest large city so getting more inventory can be troublesome in short notice. Otherwise I love them and they do a fabulous job.
    www.musclecarrestorationanddesign.com

Re: Mist & Wipe Quik Detailer

MuscleCar Restoration and Design,

Sorry to hear about your last 2 bottles of Quik Detailer. We really do appreciate the feedback. I have already forwarded your comments to all here who will benefit from it. Please give our Customer Care Center a call at 800-347-5700 and let them know that I sent you.
    Brian Hann
    Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, California
    bhann@meguiars.com
    (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');