• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars.com Pro non-flash page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars.com Pro non-flash page

If you go to www.meguiars.com and then click on "The Professional Store", you will get the flash version of the online store, that in typical fashion doesn't render right at all on Firefox. But the problem is that if you click on "non-flash version", it is hyperlinked to the non-flash version of the "The Meguiars Store", i.e. the consumer store.

So for those of us who hate Internet Explorer, it is pretty hard to peruse the Professional and Detailer product lines.

For those of you sharing the pain, you can click on this to get to the non-flash Pro store in the meanwhile:
    1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
    2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
    1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Thank you so much!
    "Son, crying in your milk is bad enough; crying in your hot fudge sundae is just disgusting."
    R.A. Heinlein

Comment

I noticed the same thing a week ago and thought it would have been fixed by now. I might also add that the flash pages don't play well with Firefox and Safari web browsers.
      Last edited by jfelbab; Apr 3, 2005, 11:26 AM.
      Jim
      My Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by jfelbab
        I might also add that the flash pages don't play well with Firefox and Safari web browsers.
        Or Netscape...
        "Son, crying in your milk is bad enough; crying in your hot fudge sundae is just disgusting."
        R.A. Heinlein

Comment

Thanks Aurora40!

That’s been driving me nuts! (using Netscape)

Sure hope they fix that soon.

PC.

Comment

This has been fixed as of this morning (4/4/05). Sorry this wasn't fix sooner, I just today found out about it today.

COMING IN APRIL the all new meguiars.com website that is 100% compatible with Firefox!

Ross -- Webmaster Meguiar's, Inc.

Comment

Thanks, Ross!
              R.A. Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by Ross Conradi
                This has been fixed as of this morning (4/4/05). Sorry this wasn't fix sooner, I just today found out about it today.

COMING IN APRIL the all new meguiars.com website that is 100% compatible with Firefox!

Ross -- Webmaster Meguiar's, Inc.

Thanks Ross!

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks Ross, I always thought it was just me... you'll be glad to know it never stopped me from ordering anything!

Tom
                  As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Thanks Ross!

PC.

Comment

Way to go Ross. I appreciate your efforts and look forward to the new site. Need any testing help just ask.
                      Jim
                      My Gallery

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');