• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endurance Tire Spray Contents Explodes when Pressed. :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endurance Tire Spray Contents Explodes when Pressed. :(

Hello y'all,

I just washed my car today and used my Endurance Tire Spray (bought from Walmart). The Endurance Tire Spray contents EXPLODES when pressed. This is the 2nd bottle that I tried that produced the SAME results! (At first, I thought it was only a bad apple from a tree but apparently not. ) (I can still smell Ethanol in my breath.)

I have kept my Endurance Tire Spray stored in my air conditioned closet (away from the sun). I have been using Meguiars products for so long now and I am very surprised.

I will for sure not going to buy another Meguiars Tire Spray until y'all fix it!

Thank You for hearing me out.
    1999 Toyota 4Runner 4WD SR5

Re: Endurance Tire Spray Contents Explodes when Pressed.

Moved to Customer Care. Can you elaborate on exactly what happens when you say "Explode" so we can try and find the source/solution?

Thanks!

Comment

Re: Endurance Tire Spray Contents Explodes when Pressed.

Mortal Days,

Thank you for making us aware of this issue. Can you please clarify whether you are referring to our Endurance Tire Spray (trigger spray in a bottle) or our Endurance Tire Spray (aerosol can)? If you are willing to take a minute it may be best to give us a call at (800) 347-5700 so we can investigate and get the specifics.
      Brian Hann
      Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
      Meguiar's Inc.
      Irvine, California
      bhann@meguiars.com
      (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');