• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 New Products on website... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 New Products on website... ?

Did you guys lose a webmaster or something? Website could use a bit of updating love ya know? How about "2011 new products" instead of 2010? After all, it is January 15th, 2011 now!

(I apologize if this has been mentioned previously)

Re: 2010 New Products on website... ?

There's a big banner on the home page about half way down with a new camaro that has a link under it to take you to a separate page where each new product for 2011 is introduced.

Comment

Originally posted by BS MXRacer View Post
      There's a big banner on the home page about half way down with a new camaro that has a link under it to take you to a separate page where each new product for 2011 is introduced.

Really?

Please point it out

derp!

I should have probably mentioned meguiars.com, however, I assumed that this would be read by Meguiar's staff who would know what I was referring to, so pardon the confusion!

Comment

Yeah mixed that up thought you meant MOL, could be due to the fact no stores are stocking the new products yet.

Comment

The majority of the 2011 products are NOT yet available, so it makes sense to have the "New for 2010" banner up until they are ready.

Make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Kleis View Post
            The majority of the 2011 products are NOT yet available, so it makes sense to have the "New for 2010" banner up until they are ready.

Make sense?
            No. If it were me, I would change the banner to "2010 product catalog" instead of simply leaving it there so someone with nothing better to do could log onto an internet forum and complain

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');