• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank You TJ!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You TJ!!

I just wanted to take the time give a public THANK YOU to customer service rep. TJ. I own a mobile detailing business and as you can imagine I order LOTS of Meg's products...predominately online. I recently placed a large order to stock up my supplies for the busy spring season and received a call from TJ today to clear up some issues with the order (some of the spray bottles I ordered are no longer stocked). He was super polite and explained everything with the order to me perfectly. To top it all off he helped me out with the shipping and some product prices...all above and beyond in my opinion. It is very refreshing to find this level of customer service from a company as large as Meguiar's. So to TJ I again say THANK YOU!!

Take care,
    Mike
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6
    Bright Silver Metallic / Ebony Interior
    ASC# 1,575
    406 rwhp 392 rwtrq

I think that can be said about anyone who wears a meguiars shirt for a living. unbelivable service!
    2019 GMC Sierra
    1500 AT4

Comment

I agree, They have always done well for me.

Comment

Yea TJ helped me out too. Super nice guy.
        '87 Dante's Peak Off-Road GMC Suburban
        '01 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

I've only ordered over the phone twice, but each time, the reps have been AMAZING!!! I wish all companies had employees like these people Thank you Meguiars Customer Service Dept!!
          2003 Mach 1
          Azure Blue
          5 speed/IUP
          2007 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD Off-Road
          KY Horsepower

Comment

Thats what I'm talking about............come on guys, lets give them a standing ovation!
            2019 GMC Sierra
            1500 AT4

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');