• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Product collections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product collections

I just got your catalog and found alot of great info and products but i noticed you didn't have a NXT line collection. Is one available?
    Also on your cordless buffer, how does it compare to your dual action polisher?
    Thanks for any info.

I haven't seen a NXT kit yet, but I'd be willing to bet there will be one before too long.

Comment

You are both right on the NXT, so new it is not in print yet. We do have a mailer that is scheduled to drop in mid April. It is not going to our entire data base of customers. If you do not see anything in your mailbox by the end of April call in to 800-347-5700 or go to the website www.meguiars.com and request a catalog and it will contain this mailer.

To your question about the cordless buffer and the P/C polisher.
      Lets start with what is similar between them. Both work in oscillating motion, they both use our foam pads, neither machine can burn the paint or leave swirls.

Now the differences. The P/C is a variable speed (6 speed settings). We recommed that you run the machine between 1 and 4. The P/C has a stronger motor so it will enable you to work faster without worry of wear and tear on the machine. The P/C polisher has a lifetime guarentee from Meguiar's against maufacturing defects. Because the P/C is a professisonal grade tool, it will stand up better over time then the cordless machine. The cordless machine is a great machine, don't get me wrong. If you are looking to get great results at a lower cost, that is an outstanding value. The cordless machine is also great for people with a boat or plane to detail where an outlet is maybe hard to come by.

I hope this information helps you to understand the differences between the 2 machines.

regards...

Comment

Tom, so is this catalog that I picked up at SEMA with the NXT line on pages 3 and 4 the one you are sending out soon?
        Later,
        Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
        Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Hi Rick,

No, the SEMA information is not what you will receive in the mailer. I have not seent he mailer yet, but it sounds like it will have excellent information about the products and how to use them...

Comment

Tom -- thanks for the info on the buffers. Since i do all my work at home it looks like the p/c polisher is what i need.
            Thanks again for the comparison.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');