• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

problem with customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with customer service

i had ordered one of their ultimate bucket, i think thats the one with the wheels, anyhow the wheels fell off and i was told i was going to get 2 more sets sent out so thats fine. i was also advised they would send be out 2 bottle sprayers for apc+ and citrigel. this was at the end of january and i still havent gotten anythig what gives....

Hi jays,

Tom McDonald is on vacation and this one slipped by me. Meguiar's is very good about taking care of their customers. I'll bring this to someone's attention in Customer Care right this moment.

Sorry for the mishap, I'm sure it's an honest mistake.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I have to agree with mike, their customer service is very good, one of the best in the industry.

Just curious why you didnt call customer service back and find out what happened ?
      If you dont play you CANT win!

Comment

Yes I agree as well their customer service is very good... As far as I am concerned the BEST I have ever dealt with. I am sure they will fix you up!
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

well i got my issue resolved. i retract my statement above.

they took very good care of me i am greatly satisfied

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');