• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jury's Still Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jury's Still Out

Well, I called Meguiar's around two weeks ago concerning the "watery" bottle of Ultimate Compound I bought that just acts like a polish, and certainly not a compound. They told me they'd send a replacement bottle out that day and that I'd get it in a week.

Two weeks later and I still haven't seen anything. Is there a shortage of UC?

Re: Jury's Still Out

Moved to the proper forum so they can see your question and give you some help.

Comment

It took about a week and a half to get mine. Don't fret I am sure it's on the way. Meguiar's has some of the best customer care in the business world.
      Dilution Chart

Comment

Originally posted by vidrazor View Post
        Well, I called Meguiar's around two weeks ago concerning the "watery" bottle of Ultimate Compound I bought that just acts like a polish, and certainly not a compound. They told me they'd send a replacement bottle out that day and that I'd get it in a week.

Two weeks later and I still haven't seen anything. Is there a shortage of UC?
        vidrazor,

Thank you for being patient. I just sent you a PM.

For everyone's future reference it's always best to contact our Customer Care department with your complete contact info. Although we love everyone's creative forum names they do not help us investigate situations like this. There is usually a very good explanation, we just need your info to help figure it out.
        Brian Hann
        Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
        Meguiar's Inc.
        Irvine, California
        bhann@meguiars.com
        (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

I can't remember who wrote about this, but from what I read, you have some real knuckleheads out there buy a product from Target or Walmart, try it, decide they don't like it or needed it for a one time shot, fill the remainder of the bottle up with water, and return it!

Comment

Originally posted by MyFirstES300 View Post
            I can't remember who wrote about this, but from what I read, you have some real knuckleheads out there buy a product from Target or Walmart, try it, decide they don't like it or needed it for a one time shot, fill the remainder of the bottle up with water, and return it!
            I've been seeing it a lot and I now check the safety seal of any bottle I buy. You would think retailers would do the same thing with returns, but I have found safety seals compromised on one or two Megs product bottles. Yesterday I saw a bottle of Wheel Cleaner that had 2-3 ounces visibly missing, and that should have been very evident to the retailer since the bottle is transparent!.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');