• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GC liquid wax gone bad ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC liquid wax gone bad ??

I hope this is in the correct section for this, i usually chooses between the gold class wax or nxt tech wax. Anyways ive always used gold class as i like the deepness it produces. this is probably my 3rd bottle. i bought this new bottle about a month ago and have used it on 3 cars so far. worked flawlessly!!!!

my problem is i went to go wax my friends car with the GC. and noticed it came out "watery" like as if the wax and whatever its mixed with had seperated. so i figure no problem. ill shake it to death while i smoke my cigarette. so ive shaken it for 5 minutes and still the same thing. maybe more together but the thickness and consistency im used to with gc wasnt there. it just felt like everything fell apart.

it seriously sounds like i have it filled halfway with water and the other half with wax. is this still useable? i live in southern california. has been maybe around 75-85 for the month. the bottle sits in my parents garage. so i dont think the heat should of seperated it. maybe it has, but ive had other gc waxes in the garage before without this happening. if its still useable sweet! if not ill just go buy another bottle. but was just wondering what you guys thought about it.. my natural shine did it also?

thank you
    - Markito -

Re: GC liquid wax gone bad ??

If it doesnt mix, it isnt going to work.

Just call Customer Service, or the store you bought it from, might get somewhere with a complaint, since the product should last longer than that.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

ok thats what i was going to do but i figured since ive used maybe a 1/4 of it or so that since it didnt happen right out of the bottle that it was my fault or something and would just get stuck with it... thanks for the quick reply
      - Markito -

Comment

Moving to Customer Care Hotline

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Here's Customer Care's phone number,

1-800-347-5700

Cite this thread and they'll help you.

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

i knew it didnt sound like the right section. thanks for moving it. im not really one to complain especially call to complain... what usually happens? will they want me to ship in my old bottle? especially since ive used it?

ill give em a call when i get the chance to go back to my parents house incase if they ask any questions about the bottle.. i even thought about putting it int he fridge to cool it down a little but then i didnt want people to think i was nuts. thanks for the help guys
            - Markito -

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');