• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walk-in customers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walk-in customers?

*musta lost the thread last night, when the server crashed....

I'll be in the Irvine area next week on business, and i was wondering if i'd be able to stop by meguiars to pick up product? I'd normally order online, but since i'll be in the neighborhood, i thought: Why not stop by? Any way for me to "walk-in"?

- Craig
    Trust me...Your patience will be rewarded...

Hi Craig,

Unfortunately all our our products are shipped out of our manufacturing plant in Nashville, Tennesse... Our Irvine address is our main headquarters only. If you order on line your order should ship within 24 hours if in stock and take 7 business days to arrive. if you need it sooner you can either up grade the shipping or try and locate the products out here some where.

Please let me know if I can assist you any further.

Regards,

Tom

Comment

Just FYI, i've found megs online prices w/ shipping are usually still cheaper then what you would pay at a local paint shop, a good amount cheaper then you'd pay at a local detail shop
      Chopped 55 Suburban
      99 3.0 CL
      Family cars:
      1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert
      48 Merc Woody - a true sleeper
      New project: 67 Sunbeam Tiger
      Newest project: 66 Mustang Vert

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');