• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any online Meguiars shop who ships to Turkey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any online Meguiars shop who ships to Turkey?

I'm looking for an online Meguiars seller or shop from US, who dispatches the goods to Turkey...

Is there any?

Regards,

Irfan
    Skoda Roomster

Re: Any online Meguiars shop who ships to Turkey?

Meguiar's Turkey is your best and probably only avenue for purchasing Meguiar's products in Turkey. Here is the link to their website...

Meguiar's Turkey

Brian Hann
    Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, California
    bhann@meguiars.com
    (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Hann View Post
      Meguiar's Turkey is your best and probably only avenue for purchasing Meguiar's products in Turkey. Here is the link to their website...

Meguiar's Turkey
      The thing is, the prices of Meguiar's Turkey is doubled or tripled. International order + shipping is much cheaper. I don't understand why the prices ar so high in Turkey.

For example PlastX is about 25 $ at the online shop of Meguiar's Turkey. This is unfair...

Any solution?
      Skoda Roomster

Comment

I wonder if you can order from Meguiar's Direct (Here on this website, on the front page) in the USA?

If not, try contacting Rick at autodetailingsolutions.com and see if he can work something out. Maybe just place a HUGE order and get it all combined to save on your overall cost?

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Kleis View Post
          I wonder if you can order from Meguiar's Direct (Here on this website, on the front page) in the USA?

If not, try contacting Rick at autodetailingsolutions.com and see if he can work something out. Maybe just place a HUGE order and get it all combined to save on your overall cost?

Good luck.
          "Meguiar's Direct" don't ship the goods to Turkey, even autodetailingsolutions.com too.

I've just bought some items from Rick and make them posted to NY, where a friend of mine lives. But, I'm looking for an easy and direct way, except Meguiar's Turkey ...
          Skoda Roomster

Comment

Originally posted by irf@n View Post
            The thing is, the prices of Meguiar's Turkey is doubled or tripled. International order + shipping is much cheaper. I don't understand why the prices ar so high in Turkey.

For example PlastX is about 25 $ at the online shop of Meguiar's Turkey. This is unfair...

Any solution?
            Hi irf@n,
            you can try autogeek.net,tcpglobal.com

They both ship international

Comment

Originally posted by g88 View Post
              Hi irf@n,
              you can try autogeek.net,tcpglobal.com

They both ship international
              Thank you!

I'll give it a try...
              Skoda Roomster

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');