• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does shipping take to TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does shipping take to TX

I was trying to call around to the local suppliers and no one seems to carry M105. If I order some online here how long will it take to receive?

Thanks.

Re: How long does shipping take to TX

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know I moved your post from the Professional Line part of our forum to The Customer service hotline part of our forum.

Andy M.
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Autodetailingsolutions.com has M105. I live in CA and got it in 2 business days, so maybe 3 or 4 to get to Texas.

Ryan
      Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Found this on the www.meguiarsdirect.com website here,

Delivery Information

Meguiar's Direct ships most in stock orders to the U.S. within 1 business day of receipt. Shipping options are provided at the time of check out. Standard shipping rates are shown below.

Next day and 2nd day shipping are available. Next day and 2nd day rates will be calculated at time of checkout. Orders shipped to AK, PR, VI, Guam and HI must be shipped by 2nd day air.

You will always have an opportunity to see the full amount of your purchase with shipping charges before you confirm your order. Out of stock items usually ship within 10 business days. Orders with items on back order are held until they can be shipped complete.

Standard Shipping Rates
        If your Order is:Shipping Cost
        $0.00 - $19.99$6.95
        $20.00 - $39.99$7.95
        $40.00 - $59.99$8.95
        $60.00 - $79.99$9.95
        $80.00 - $99.99$10.95
        $100.00 - $119.99$11.95
        $120.00 & above10% of Order Total

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I have placed a few orders from ads. According to the UPS delivery chart, My part of Florida is day 4. From tracking my deliveries in the past, I would say you are probably 2 days from ADS. Just my guesstimate.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

How long to ship to Tx

Hey Pocket,

When ever I've ordered from ADS I get my stuff within 3 days. I'm down here in San Antonio. Example- order on Thursday, have it late in afternoon on Monday. I may be wrong but I believe that everything for Texas comes into DFW as its starting point in Texas. If that is accurate then your order might be there in 1-2. Hope that helps.
            Michael

Talent hits a target no-one else can hit; genius hits targets no-one else can see. - Schopenhauer

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');