• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheel brightener not avail in webstore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel brightener not avail in webstore?

Was putting together an order and noticed that the wheel brightener is not available on the megs web store? I tried searching for the part number and though the listed pages and still cant find it! Is it going to be added soon? I have no problem waiting just would like to know. I would call up and ask and try to place the order than but ive had such a great experience through the webstore that i would like to use it for all my orders

I will check on it and get back to you!

Lynn Phillips
    Meguiar's Online Admin.
    Lynn Matthews

Comment

The Wheel Brightener is not available online because it is formulated for trained professionals and requires safety precautions with use. If it were available online it may wind up in the the wrong (non-professional) hands. There are also some shipping issues with this product.

Here are several alternatives wheel cleaners to check out:

Hot Rims /Cool Care All Wheel Cleaner - G-9524
      If you don't know what type of wheels you have, this is the safe choice. Hot Rims is a highly effective formula that removes road grime and brake dust on all wheel surfaces...or surfaces surrounding the wheels. We use tough, penetrating, neutralizing agents that dissolve and lift the dirt and grime by breaking it down and washing it away. Just spray it on and hose it off.

Gold Class All Wheel Cleaner - G-11332
      Meguiar's Gold Class All Wheel Cleaner is the easiest choice to make, especially if you don't know what kind of wheel you have. Other wheel cleaners, which contain very strong acids and harsh chemicals, may cause etching and permanent damage. Meguiar's All Wheel Cleaner is the safest way to keep your wheels sparkly clean. Highly specialized cleaning and penetrating agents quickly remove brake dust, road grime and stubborn dirt. This pH-safe formula contains no strong acids, alkalines, solvents or harsh chemicals. Just spray it on and hose it off.

Gold Class Instant Wheel Cleaner - G-9224
      Gold Class Instant Wheel Cleaner is a powerful and highly effective formula that removes baked on brake dust and road grime without scrubbing. It's safe on all factory wheels and all coated wheels but is too aggressive for uncoated aluminum. This is the ideal formula for wheels with hard to reach crevices and grooves. Just spray it on and hose it off. Anti-static action ingredients also help repel future brake dust build up.

Hi-Tech Wheel Cleaner - M-3616
      A sophisticated professional formulation for any type of wheel, this acid-free cleaner is pH-balanced, non-toxic and non-corrosive. Gentle foam loosens brake dust, grease and grime to give your wheels a streak-free luster.

Link to Meguiar's Wheel Cleaners

Lynn
      Lynn Matthews

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');