• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with ordering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with ordering

Alright, I am having trouble ordering products and it has actually made me think less of Meguiars as a whole. The first thing that bothers me is that you have to register to order products, let me just order them without you keeping my bloody credit card numbers on file. The next thing that bothers me is that you need your whole zip code. This is the only site I have ever encountered where I needed more than the first 5 digits. So, I have to go search through my mail and find an envelope with the whole thing. Lastly, it won't let me change the name on who it is billing to.

I've ordered before, so it has my name and address on file. Fair enough. If I do create an address, it still won't let me change the name; okay.

I do a new credit card, and it is under a different name (Kimberly). Even though it is under existing, it is only because I typed it in and then left the page; I have not ordered using that card before. If go down to "BILL TO" and if I select "NEW ADDRESS" it still will not let me change it from Taylor to Kimberly. The credit card's name is Kimberly, isn't it logical to bill it to Kimberly?

Again on the last page, bill to Taylor, yet the card is under Kimberly. AARrrrgggg

Anybody care to help me? Am I doing something wrong, or is Meguiars online ordering flawed? Sorry for the long rant.

*pictures removed.
    Last edited by RX Gator; Mar 11, 2007, 05:10 PM.

Re: Help with ordering

no you just **** at ordering so go and cry somewhere else! : P

haha taylor...

meguiars FTW

Comment

Who puts their wash mitts on the ground and then rinses them and says they are okay?

You do!!!!! Bloody wanker.

Just kidding. About the wanker part.

GL 450 > Civic Si

Comment

After a week of no response, I am going to assume that the ordering system is in fact, flawed.

Comment

How can you have a card with a different name on it? I always' thought when you have a credit card it has to be the name has to be the same.

Comment

Are you from England or something?

Someone's last name could change if they got married.

I don't like registering either!! One time I bought products with my sister's CC because I didn't have a CC yet. The next time I ordered, even though I gave them my CC number, they billed my sister! That really ticked me off. As much as I like Meguiar's (and I like them a whole lot), I think that is pretty lousy that they still had my sister's CC number in there 6 months later, and used it instead of the number I gave them. So does that mean they still have my CC number in their system too? I sure hope not!
            Lydia's Mobile Detailing
            Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
            2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Comment

Originally posted by RX Gator View Post
              After a week of no response, I am going to assume that the ordering system is in fact, flawed.
              Do you live in the United States?

We don't ship overseas so that's part of the problem, you want to find a local distributor to order from, not via the U.S.A.

Moved out of "Introduce Yourself" to the Customer Care Hotline

Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by RX Gator View Post
                The only sure fire way to place an order is by calling our Customer Care Department at 800-347-5700. Please feel free to give us a call and place your order. Mention my name, your situation, and this post and we will be happy to waive your shipping costs for this order. We apologize for the delayed response, but our Customer Care team does not check every thread in every forum. Had this been in the customer service forum we would have seen it and been able to address it more quickly.

Regardless, we are aware of some of the issues surrounding our Ecommerce system and thank you for your patience! I would just encourage you to hang tight as we are well aware of the opportunity for improvement and are working hard toward better solutions.
                Brian Hann
                Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
                Meguiar's Inc.
                Irvine, California
                bhann@meguiars.com
                (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');