• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Freakn Upset!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Freakn Upset!

i have a bone to pick with meguiar's internet store!

i ordered the backing plate for my buffer and its' going to take another WEEK to be delievered???? i thought meguair was based in irvine? but item is being shipped from kentucky? what gives?

i know this is just ramdom b*tching, but i am so upset.... i was getting all ready to work on my car this weekend, and i get this news!

I'm never going to order from Meguriar's again! unless they change their shipping policy anyways!

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

i forgot to add, i ordered my stuff on the 29th of june.

Comment

Hi whocarez,

Meguiar's is located in Irvine, CA but our warehouse has recently moved to Tennesse.

I suggest you call our Customer Care Hotline and speak with one of our Reps about your shipping issue. Here's the number,

1-800-347-5700

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

thanks for the quick reply mike, i did call the cs number, but the person who answered appeared pretty apathetic. since the item was shipped out today, or going to be anyway, can't do much about it. i just wished meguiar would have stated the item was on backorder and it would take some time to send it. If that was the case i would have purchased the shipping upgrade, or purchased it somewhere else.

Comment

well I think it can always happen that it takes a time longer to deliver... but that doesn`t mean that they have to change poilicies. Maybe they haven't that article on stock right now because they were all sold out...

I understand your upsetness but please a little patience for the delivery. How many people do you think that order on one day @ meguiar's offices and the online store.. from there on i guess the order will be passed on to the nearest sub location in your neigborhood or state, and that is gonna take little time extra in advance...
          but what i do know is that I apprecieate the service that they let you know that it's gonna take a little longer, most company`s don't do that and let the customers just wait...

try to see it in that way for a second..

well i hope I could explain a few things to yah!

and much luck in the future

Comment

I'm real sorry for this incident. I'll forward this to Tom McDonald and Customer care.

Mike
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

yeah, i know that it is unfair of me to react this way, and seems a bit childish... i guess i'm just disappointed more than anything. don't get me wrong, i understand meguiars' must get ALOT of buiness and it may be hard to keep track of things, but inventory is and should be one of the top pirorities in a company.

i just thought it would be a good policy to explain what items were shipped and what items were not. i guess i didn't explain my situation correctly. i ordered 3 items and i only recieved 2. that would not have been a big deal if it was something like wax, but it was the ...... ak... here goes more ranting again.

either way, i'm just ganna shutup now and wait. =)

thanks for listening.

Comment

whocarez - Sorry to hear about you shipping dificulty. Surely there has got to be a Meguiar's distributor in LA. I get all of my Meguiar's products, pads etc. from my local distributor which is less than 5 miles from my house. Good Luck!
                "NOW IS THE TIME"

Comment

I too have had issues with cust serv not mentioning products on back order..

Comment

You should have gotten an invoice with your confirmation order email that tells you what was shipped and what was on backorder...?

Comment

Just got my order... no backing plate either (nor last touch spray bottle).

Not a huge issue, but, since I ordered over the phone, I'm surprised I was not told it was on backorder.

Secondly, a minor issue is that the packing slip gives no indication when I might receive the order, only that it was not shipped.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');