• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacements for Australians???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacements for Australians???

Hey Guys,

A few months ago I went to Kmart and bought a tube of Scratch X. I didn't use it for a while but when I finally got around to opening it... I noticed that the lid was caked with the liquid and that there was definitely less than the normal amount left in the tube.

At the time, I didn't think Kmart would let me return it so I threw away the receipt and took it as a loss.

Not to be stingy or anything, but would I able to get a replacement for this dodgy depleted product?

Thanks in advance,

Nelson

Re: Replacements for Australians???

From my experience it would be a yes. I have brought the wrong wheel cleaner, rang meguiars for advice and took it back to KMart and exchanged it. Also did the same thing at repco with with a container of Nxt Gene Metal Polish, I brought it home and opened it and it was only 1/2 full, took it back and the exchanged it for me.

There is no harm in trying, they can only say NO.

Trev

Comment

Or you could buy a new tube and take back the old one with the new reciept! Or is that bad advise? Nevermind.

Who knows maybe Meguiar's will send you one.
      You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

Originally posted by nelsdogg View Post
        Not to be stingy or anything, but would I able to get a replacement for this dodgy depleted product?

Thanks in advance,

Nelson
        "You never know what you can do until you try"

Contact Meguiar's in Australia and tell them this same story and see what they'll do. It's likely not their problem and happened somewhere along the line after it left the distributor, but maybe they can do something for you as our team is known for going above and beyond the call of duty to take care of our customers.
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks guys!

I'll phone Meguiar's to see what they can do.

I'll let you know what happens.

Comment

Ugh...

Difficult with no receipt and the local KMart store no longer stocks ScratchX.

Might have to bugger it or post it back to Meguiar's

Anyone have an idea on postage costs from Melb to Sydney?

Comment

Replacements for an Australian? I wouldn't replace an Aussie for anything or anybody. Not even a bloody POM. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Sergei View Post
                Replacements for an Australian? I wouldn't replace an Aussie for anything or anybody. Not even a bloody POM. :-)
                yeah the title is kinda funny.

Graeme

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');