• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's #81

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meg's #81

I had purchased a bottle of Meg's #81 Hand polish quart size a couple of days ago through a store near me in jersey which is almost an hour away but i also got 82 and 83 with no problems but the 81 had some type of hole near the top and also had the old style label on the bottle and after i shook it up and went to put it on the pad it still wasn't mixed right. Maybe cause it was an old bottle or maybe because of the hoel it went bad? I'm not sure but is there way that someone can do something so I don't have to drive another hour each way to try and get a different bottle??

thanks alot,
    Jon

Call the 800 number for Customer service on the back of the bottle. Meguiar's has a good reputation for setting situations like this right

Comment

Tom MacDonald can I please have your e-mail address???

thanks,
      Jonathan

Comment

Hi n1976jmk,

Tom is out of the office till next Monday. Send him a PM and he'll respond when he returns.

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');