• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even-Coat Applicator problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even-Coat Applicator problem

This afternoon, I was applying All Season Dressing to a tire using an Even Coat applicator. I have not was this one yet, as it has been used soley for tires. The seam on one of the sides came apart about half-way along the side of the applicator. I suppose this is one of the first batches, as I remember seeing that the stitching had been reinforced.

This is the only one I've used, so I don't know if the other (bought a 2-pack) will be fine or not.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might of caused. Unfortunately their are a few bad batches still circulating. Pm me your info or if you'd like contact me direct and I'd be more than happy to replace them for you.

Comment

PM sent.

Thank you very much!

Comment

lol...the same thing happened to me on Sunday!

I was using them to apply liquid nxt wax and they BOTH fell apart. I had them in a ziplock baggie waiting to get some use from them for a few months...don't know if that had anything to do with it, like getting dried out or what have you.
        -Dennis/FromThisSoil

If anyone is in need of a company logo or flier design, don't hesitate to ask for help.
        I can accommodate any budget.
        To see a few samples of my work just PM me.

Comment

I just now received a 2-pack of Even-Coat applicator's via Fed-Ex.

I had a problem with only one, but Meguiars sent me 2 , and I recieved them the next day .

Now, seriously, how can you ask for any better service than that???

Thank you very much Meguiar's, you have just offically solidified my status as a long-term customer. It's this type of commitment to customers and a business's image that helps relieve me in the face of BIG Business (aka, Wally-World).

Thanks again,

Sincerely,

Matt Colvin

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');