• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Water Magnet tearing at the seam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Water Magnet tearing at the seam

I just bought my second WM and after one use, I noticed the seam started to come apart. I'll upload the pic's here!

Thanks,
    Never argue with an Idiot.. They'll only drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience..

Hmm, I had the same problem. The separation on mine was about as wide as my thumb a few months back. It hasn't gotten any larger, after being washed at least once a week, so I've learned to live with it.

However I did have a similar experience with a couple of the MF's, at the same time. But seeing as how I have 10 of the MF's, I couldn't say that it was the two that I had bought when I bought the Water-Magnet.

They all still work for me, so whatever, not to big a deal as long as everything doesn't start falling apart.

Comment

call customer service and they will most likely send you a new one. 1-800-347-5700

Comment

Re: New Water Magnet tearing at the seam

Originally posted by Magic
        I just bought my second WM and after one use, I noticed the seam started to come apart. I'll upload the pic's here!

Thanks,
        We'll here's what happened to my Dual Glass Towel. I bought these 2 at the same time. I noticed there was a thin spot on my DF towel, but I thought no big deal. When I washed it for the first time it came out like this..

Never argue with an Idiot.. They'll only drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience..

Comment

let me know how they work out

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');