• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duo-Fiber glass towels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duo-Fiber glass towels

Have these towels not been fixed?

We encourage MOL members to post reviews on any of Meguiar's Classic, Gold Class, NXT, or Ultimate Lines
    SRT-10 Silver

I was going to ask the same question, as I would like to use the towels without linting.

Eric
    Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

I had three, all of which either gave me "glitter" on my glass or fell apart after one wash--or both. I called customer care and they said that they would send me three more. A few days later I received a UPS box on my porch, opened it up and found three brand new Quik detail MF pads, I laughed out loud, then gave up.

If they fix them, please let me know. The one that I had that didn't lint worked beautifully--until I washed it.

Comment

I bought one a couple of months ago, and finally pulled it out of the package to try it out a couple weeks ago.

Straight out of the package, the towel was already unravelled in a few spots on the field of the towel.

My wife just told me that after being washed twice now, that it is coming apart more.

Both my wife and I love using the towel. I wonder what's going wrong in the manufacturing process that is causing this.

Comment

I have to second what's been said... I stopped using my glass towels. I bought 3 thinking that they'd be an awesome addition to my collection of detailing goods, and unfortunately, 2 of the 3 fell apart, and the one that's left leaves that "glittery" effect on the glass, even with Meguiar's glass cleaner.

As impressed as I am with most of Meguiar's products, I was truly disappointed with the duo fibers.
          http://mini.leetimage.com

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');