• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick dispenser for APC and other related chemicals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick dispenser for APC and other related chemicals

Yesterday while working on the dirtiest Infiniti QX56 I've ever seen I noticed my APC bottle was getting low. I had enough to finish the job so no problem there. I wanted to avoid bringing my gallons of concentrate from the detailer line with me on the road so I have to premix some extra.

But what to put it in?

How about an empty bottle of Gain liquid washing detergent. I has a built in pour spout, the bottle is conveniently color coordinated green and best of all it didn't cost me anything. Not to mention its another way to recycle.

Re: Quick dispenser for APC and other related chemicals

Sounds like a good idea, but don't make the mistake I did. I used empty water bottles. (I found a 32 oz size at the grocery store). However, after a couple of weeks with APC+ at 4:1, the bottle sprung a leak. I learned to make sure the plastic is strong enough to withstand the chemicals. Those secondary bottles from ADS where sounding pretty good while I was cleaning up my leak.

Comment

Re: Quick dispenser for APC and other related chemicals

I'm keeping an eye on it. I probably will not put anything stronger than the 10:1 APC or 10:1 glass cleaner.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');