• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turn Roatary into Random Orbital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn Roatary into Random Orbital

I was looking for a G110 on eBay and I came across this item

Here's the description
    DYNABRADE Random Orbital Head Kit:
    Quickly converts your Rotary Polisher into a Dual-Action Polisher

Saves you Time and Money while producing excellent Final SWIRL FREE Finishing!

Converts your common rotary buffer with standard 5/8”-11 spindle to a random orbital buffer
    Fast conversion
    Includes: random orbital head, wrenches, weight-mated backing pad and sheepskin buff
    Fits many brands including Dynabrade, DeWalt and Makita
    I have no clue if it would work or anything about it, but I thought I'd pass it along in case anyone saw this too or wants to chime in about it.
    -Kyle

Re: Turn Roatary into Random Orbital

Originally posted by ziggo99 View Post
    I have no clue if it would work or anything about it, but I thought I'd pass it along in case anyone saw this too or wants to chime in about it.
    It actually has some benefit but is heavy and throws all the extra weight out over the head of the machine. Not a huge deal during buffing of horizontal panels but a real detriment on vertical panels. Would much rather just by an original PC7424 for $70 on AutoGeek and pair it with a rotary...

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');