• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago Electric 6" waxer/polisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Electric 6" waxer/polisher

Hey, I'm new but have read up on everyone's opinion of the 10" Chicago electric, but has anyone tried the hand held 3lb 6" buffer?

Ediited: Commercial Link Removed, please don't post commercial links in your messages. Thank You!

I know there are better brands but I'll be honest with you: I'll either by this, or use my hands. I can't afford to spend 100 on a buffer right now, lol.

Also, if I were to get this, I would not trust the pads at all; so what pads would everyone recommend?

Re: Chicago Electric 6" waxer/polisher

That tool won't offer enough power to do anything, you'll be better off with your hands.

Chances are that tool doesn't use a Velcro interface for attaching pads, so no industry standard pads like ours will work on it.

Go this route and keep your money in your pocket...

How To Remove Swirls By Hand

Best of luck to you!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

welcome to mol
      alberto gorin
      known as gorin002

Comment

Hey i used one similar to the Chicago one and like Mike said you are better off using your hand and with the money you are saving not buying it, then you can buy more product cause you know your money wont go to waste.

Comment

Thanks for the advice everyone, I really appreciate it. I guess I'll just learn how to detail my car by hand, and then move up to the power tools.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');