• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coleman Rotary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coleman Rotary?

has anyone ever used one of these??

the specs sound pretty good

Coleman Powermate 6.6223E+11 - 7" Variable Speed Sander/Polisher

* Powerful 11 Amp A/C motor (1200 watt)
    * Variable speed (0-3000 RPM) allows for professional sanding and polishing results
    * Adjustable speed dial
    * Locking On/Off trigger
    * Multi-position handle included
    * Hook-n-loop backing pad included
    * 5/8"-11 spindle thread
    * Spindle lock for easy backing pad changes
    * Comes with 3 bonnets (2 terry cloth, and 1 synthetic wool)
    * 2 Year Limited Warranty
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Re: Coleman Rotary?

I looked at one like that but it was too big for me I thought, and for the small areas of my car, I just bought a pcg100 online today

Comment

The coleman is a rotary which is completetly differnent animal all together.
      Rotary vs. PC vs. Regular Orbital Buffer

I already have a PC 7424 and was wondering how good this coleman rotary would be?? I also want to know how much it weighs as non of the websites where it's listed show the weight.

TIA
      Patrick Yu
      2003 Honda Accord
      2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

A couple of years ago I ordered a Coleman off the web. No guts even with the 11 AMP rating. Any pressure at all and the machine would stall. This happened with TWO machines. (Original buy and a replacement)

I must say this, I got a full refund - including shipping. First rate seller - second rate buffer.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');