• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So CAl members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So CAl members

Anyone want to let me borrow thier DA or help me out. i removed graphics from my ride and now have the paint residue left. someone stole mine from my old apt. . if you are here is my email, teamsolous@yahoo.com im in irvine. thanks

Vik

Attached Files
    Vik S Deol
    Www.vdeol.onlineshowoff.com
    www.teamsolo.net

I havn't seen your vehicle but seems like an application of body solvent is what is needed to remove residue. The DA would be used AFTER all the residue is off.
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

WWHAT KINd of body solvent? i have used the da before to get it ogg. the adhesive vcomes off with heat.
      Vik S Deol
      www.teamsolo.net

Comment

Sounds like an excellent project car for one of Mike's Saturday classes
        Don
        12/27/2015
        "Darth Camaro"
        2013 Camaro ... triple black
        323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Comment

im thinking of signing up.
          Vik S Deol
          www.teamsolo.net

Comment

Hey,

I believe Joe was referring to Meguiar's Body Solvent. The glue residue should come off easily using the correct product. Apply the Body Solvent and leave it dwell on the glue for about 15 minutes. Then wipe off the residue and re-wax the area.

Body Solvent

Tim
            Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');