• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I buy a G110v2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy a G110v2?

I know there are several online sites that I can buy the G110v2 but I do not want to wait for shipping. Are these available through approved distributors or major retailers? And if so are there any available in the Salt Lake City UT area?

Re: Where can I buy a G110v2?

Probably currently internet stores would be your best choice as G110v2 is on high demand.

Auto Detailing Solutions (ADS) is located in Arizona so you should have your polisher in Utah pretty quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dal Bone View Post
      I know there are several online sites that I can buy the G110v2 but I do not want to wait for shipping. Are these available through approved distributors or major retailers? And if so are there any available in the Salt Lake City UT area?

Try,

www.Autogeek.com

Comment

I bought mine from ADS. Looked around a few places locally and found that most stores didn't carry them but could order them in. Its all about the same by the time you wait for them to order or wait for it to be shipped. BTW I used my G110V2 for the first time the other night VERY nice investment.

If you are insistent on buying local, NCS or National Coatings and Supplies in SLC (80 W. 3300 S.) can order them at least thats what they told me after I had already received mine from ADS. They have a fair amount of Megs products in stock as well.

Comment

I just bought the G110v2 from Auto Detailing Solutions, and they had free shipping included, you may want to check that out.

Comment

If you do find one in a local retail outlet, you are going to overpay. Online prices from ADS and detailing.com are the most competitive, and Rick from ADS puts together some really awesome D/A packages that will include polishing pads and maybe some product for less than the price of a D/A selling for MSRP

Comment

Originally posted by ClearlyCoated View Post
              If you do find one in a local retail outlet, you are going to overpay. Online prices from ADS and detailing.com are the most competitive, and Rick from ADS puts together some really awesome D/A packages that will include polishing pads and maybe some product for less than the price of a D/A selling for MSRP

Agreed will definitely be doing more business with Rick at ADS.

Comment

If you want to deal with a company that stands behind everything they sell AND always at the right price, my vote goes to detailing.com. I have dealt with John on a number of occasions and am very pleased with his expertise and service.

Comment

i just purchased one from amazon

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');