• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

marking pads for cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marking pads for cleaning

how do you all mark your meg pads to know what products you used on them when you wash them? i have a bunch of unused pads i just got from ADS and i wanted to take the advice from all of you and only use 1 product per pad. when you put all the pads in the washer, it is impossible to know what you used on each pad (minus the pro's that know by smell). i was thinking of using a permanent marker on the back of the pad, but wasnt sure if the products used would them make the marker run through the pad? i know once they are washed and dry to put them in a ziploc bag with a hole or 2 and mark the bag, but i just dont know how to keep them separate until then lol. any tips?

Re: marking pads for cleaning

I use permanant marker on mine with no problem.

After washing I just lay them on a table in the garage for a day or two until completely dry. I have a large plastic bin that I keep all my pads in and that goes in a storage cabinet.
    -Bob
    NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');