• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

smaller pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smaller pads

Will meguiars ever produce smaller versions of their regular 6.5" pads. These are needed to get into the small tightly curved sections that the normal pads cant. Also for defect removal that are better at concentrating the effort needed.

Re: smaller pads

When it comes to questions like this all we can say is we're always working on new product behind the scenes and when we're ready to release any new products we'll announce it on the forum first.

In this last year we introduced new technology with the introduction of 2 new compounds, but we didn't introduce these new products until they were dialed-in, success-proven and ready to showcase your talent.

How's that?
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

sounds like there is something in the pipelines somewhere and your cant say anymore , would love to get my hands on some and do some testing when i can, pm me mike

Comment

I too would like to see smaller pads availible. I'd even buy them along with a new backing plate as long as it had a 5/16-24 thread.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');