• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need different pads for different waxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need different pads for different waxes?

sometimes I like #26 other times I use NXT. and now I would like to try #21. My question is do I need to have a designated pad for each wax or can I just clean the pad with a rag and move on to the next wax? Thanks Rich

Re: Do I need different pads for different waxes?

you would have to clean the pads after every use or better yet have diff pads for diff products.

i use 4" pads to apply all lsp's you can get a few of them for 3.00 a piece

Comment

Re: Do I need different pads for different waxes?

Originally posted by richN View Post
      sometimes I like #26 other times I use NXT. and now I would like to try #21. My question is do I need to have a designated pad for each wax or can I just clean the pad with a rag and move on to the next wax? Thanks Rich
      it's best to designate one pad per product, so you don't cross contaminate. eventually, if you get one pad saturated that you used from before, it may expose any leftover wax/residue that's left in the pad and it may mix together with the wax you're using, and you don't want that...

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');