• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying a Orbital Buffer what do I look out for and what do I need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Buying a Orbital Buffer what do I look out for and what do I need?

yeah but machines weight to ship ship cost make it expensive
    and guarantee
    we also 220 volt
    alberto gorin
    known as gorin002

Comment

Originally posted by bernard78 View Post
      Hi Graeme, the Bosch PEX 400AE is ok. Only its heavier a bit & more power 400w input / 215w output. The speed is No load speed 4500 - 13000. No load oscillations rate 9000 - 26000. So its quite ok.

Mine is No load speed 7500 - 12000. No load oscillations rate is 15000 - 24000. Eccentricity 4.0mm. So actually ur Bosch PEX 400AE is ok. Can be use. Hehehe. But the Gex 270AE design is more compact. Maybe u can look around elsewhere if they got it.
      Thanks again Bernard for your time and info.

We can't get the GEX 270AE here we are so backward in this country I am amazed we aren't in reverse yet.

I am wondering if I got one shipped to me will it work? We use 240 volts here.

Graeme

Comment

Well I rang the store here about the Bosch, I can get the PEX 400 AE, they have to order it in but thats ok and its $150 au.

BUT.....

I just got off the phone to Meg's Aust and I was told the ONLY 6.5 inch pad they have is the w8006 . Everything else is 8 inch. Now I really don't understand why that don't have the same range as the US, its not like there is anything like voltage to worry about and they don't weigh a ton.

I have just about had enough frustration for one year.

Graeme

Comment

Cool man..... Well u can go find hardware shops, auto paint supplier shops or etc. Actually there are other kinds of foam pads too. Bosch also have their own foam pads. It still can be use. Or u can get the 8' ones & mod it urself....eg. cut it smaller. Hehehe. Try the W9006 pad, its very soft & gentle.

Sometimes, we have to make do with what we can, have & available to us. Hehehe Take it easy ok. Take care.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');