• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Meguairs in US ship the G-100 to Asia ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can Meguairs in US ship the G-100 to Asia ?

Originally posted by b4rsk2003 View Post
    It should not cost more than $1k. I had mine shipped from US to Singapore, just a Porter Cable 7424 which is equivalent to the G100 for about S$250-270there abouts.
    Really ? Does it includes the backing plate or just the machine ? Please provide the link to the website you bought ? How much is the shipping fee ?
    Thanks for your info..
    Is not how you shine your car, Is what you shine your car with

Comment

Re: Can Meguairs in US ship the G-100 to Asia ?

Originally posted by Vincent View Post
      Really ? Does it includes the backing plate or just the machine ? Please provide the link to the website you bought ? How much is the shipping fee ?
      Thanks for your info..
      This forum does not allow us to post commercial links .
      There are kits with and without the backing plates, perhaps you can try googling for autogeek.
      I bought a lot of stuff together, but on average to Sg shipping should be about US$40,... Not sure about Malaysia,... it will also depend on the actual weight when shipped.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');