• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extractor or Steamer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extractor or Steamer?

I have been thinking about buying a VX 5000, but I keep thinking about an extractor. It looks like detailers who have both end up using the Steamer a lot more than the extractor. If you only had one, which one would you buy?

Start with the steamer and when u can afford it get the extractor. Steamer u will use more of around the interior where the extractor ur just doing the carpets of upholstery. Steamer will better allow u to get the stains out of carpets, seats, headliner. While being able to clean plastics as well. But def get the steamer 1st in my book and when time comes b sure to get a heated extractor. Just my 2 pennies. But others may give u better reasons to do the other way around. They may b right but if it were me that's what I would do. At least this is what I plan on doing.

Comment

Re: Extractor or Steamer?

I have both and would agree with Jarhead

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');