• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Innovative Detailing's new acronym..."TODS" The Other Detailers Scratches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Innovative Detailing's new acronym..."TODS" The Other Detailers Scratches

Curious... Do you know what they did that scratched up the face of the radio like that?

Comment

probably played rap music!

Comment

Originally posted by greg0303 View Post
        Hi David,

Fantastic work. It's a real shame that this beautiful car was so mistreated in and out.

I just learned a new trick with M105/ M205 and 4" buffing pads.

And also a new term in detailing dictionary - TODS.
        Greg, Thanks for the compliments.........Have you tried this out at all yet?

Originally posted by smack View Post
        How was the paint treated on this car? I wouldnt have thought that a buffer could do that! Nice.
        The paint looked exactly like the radio cover...but after a nice machine polishing with M105/M205 and seal it looked fabulous!

Originally posted by Shawn T. View Post
        Great job! Gotta add that one to my dictionary.
        Thanks Shawn, I appreciate it!

Originally posted by imacarnut View Post
        I use a 3" random orbital with a light polish and it works great on stereo face plates, etc, as well.
        Nice!

Originally posted by RaskyR1 View Post
        Nice save David!
        Rasky as always, I appreciate your good words on my work!

Originally posted by Hemin8r View Post
        What a difference. Nice job and love the music. Found myself tapping my toes throughout the video.
        Thanks Jesse.....I appreciate that you enjoyed both the work and the tunes!...keep up the good work!

Originally posted by AllenB View Post
        Now that is real magic. Looks better than new. Great job saving that one.
        Thank you Allen very much!

Originally posted by klink10 View Post
        Excellent.
        Thank you klink

Originally posted by Golden View Post
        My radio display is scratched. I believe the dealer wiped it one time even though they know not to wash/clean anything. Great work!
        Thank you...the dealers are famous for this type of damage

Originally posted by juliom2 View Post
        Now thats a nice save.....Artesian skills folks!!!!!
        Innovative Detailing/techniques/results/vocabulary!!!!
        Julio, Thank you very much, you always have great things to say!

Originally posted by ChadKerk View Post
        Nice job!
        Thanks Chad!

Originally posted by toyotabb View Post
        Amazing job you did there!!
        toyotabb.........I appreciate it!

Originally posted by dtuna42 View Post
        Curious... Do you know what they did that scratched up the face of the radio like that?
        TODS - The Other Detailers Scratches were caused by inferior toweling and wiping/detailing techniques......would you wipe your brand new "Oakley" sunglasses with a shop towel? or some abrasive products......This damage was caused by these inproper cleaning methods....But corrected by Innovative Detailing.
        David M. Sylican
        Innovative Detailing
        Headlight Lens Restoral
        Detailing Caddy
        Join us on Facebook

Comment

Nice work

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');