• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vinyl protectant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vinyl protectant

I have a 2010 Toyota Highlander that I scratched the dash - finally got it repaired. The Technician said I should use a vinyl protectant - not Armorall. The dash has a flat, non-glossy finish which is good - it doesn't reflect sunlight. He suggested Meguiars vinyl protectant that has a satin, not shiny, effect. I don't see that particular product.

Is there a vinyl protectant that leaves the original finish intact?

Thank you.

Re: vinyl protectant

G13616 Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer

It's also available in wipes, if that's more convenient for you G13600.

edit: better protection

Comment

Yes, it is called Natural Shine Protectant and it works extremely well...

Comment

Natural Shine, or any other re-wiped with a towel about 10 minutes after it is applied.

Comment

this combo works great for me, every month i make a deep cleaning in my plastics, first use APC then dress all the vinyl and plastics with natural shine, close the doors and wash your car, when you finish make a wipe down with quick interior detailer, this will bring the plastics with a sattin matte finish, really lovely

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');