• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questioins about leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questioins about leather

I have found APC+ at or around 10:1 dilution ratio to work extremely well at cleaning stubborn leather.

As always, try a test spot first, and also spray the APC+ onto the rag/towel first, not directly onto the leather as it will sometimes clean the areas where it is directly sprayed better than the surrounding areas.

Comment

Would be good if you tell us what the APC is!

Comment

Originally posted by FRS View Post
        Would be good if you tell us what the APC is!
        Agreed

Comment

All Purpose Cleaner, from the Detailer Line.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
            All Purpose Cleaner, from the Detailer Line.

Comment

I actually used Lexol's Leather Cleaner today and it worked very well with a toothbrush. I sprayed it on the surface and the toothbrush itself, worked the area really well and all the dirt came up. The stuff isn't cheap though. At my local PBE store, a 14 oz (i think thats the size) cost 12 bucks. I will be sticking with my APC from now on as I got my ADS order!
              Tedrow's Detailing
              845-642-1698
              Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

See, I've found Lexol quite cheap. I bough there Conditioner and Cleaner, spent the money, and found it did little. So, after that, I tried Leatherique, and I've never been happier. That being said, it costs loads compared to Lexol. It's $40 for the set on the Leatherique website. It's something worth looking into if you REALLY want to clean your leather to the core. I am always weary of using products on my car's leather, but Leatherique was recommended to me by several other Jaguar drivers. If ever I weren't to use Leatherique, I'd probably go for Connolly Hyde Food because my car has Connolly leather. I'm sure Mini has a leather cleaner they prefer on their cars.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');