• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cobwebs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cobwebs

I'm talking interior cobwebs. lol

How often do you get cobwebs in your car? I guess it depends on how often you clean the interior, and I think it's about time I do that. Besides, I've got some rotten bananas and cartons of warm orange juice in the console....
    FL

i use to get cobwebs on my antenna and stuff... not anymore though....

Comment

Never had that problem. I don't allow food in my car.

Comment

I only developed interior dust cobwebs after I allowed Dracula to sleep in it two nights. That guy... sheeesh....

Seriously though, I think that a good interior cleaning should happen as needed and, if cobwebs are forming, maybe it should be done more often.

Maybe you live in a dustier environment than most folks and thus, you may need to clean inside more often.

RP
        -The Final Detail-
        Lagrange, Kentucky
        thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
        CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

hahaha, yeah, if anything, I'd really like to vacuum today.
          FL

Comment

Yes! Finally vacuumed and dusted. Got around to dumping the ash tray, and throwing all my trash out that was in my console. Looks good... The dirt from the HEPA filter was just outrageously gross... it was like a dirtbox in my carpet. lol
            FL

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');