• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LG Pro Heat w/Turbo Brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LG Pro Heat w/Turbo Brush

So today we broke down and picked up a Little Green Machine at Target, was wondering how well it works for interior details. I've seen it get some mixed reviews. I'll be using this for the cars and the house.
    What are your guys thoughts and experiences with this machine?

Thanks!
    For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Re: LG Pro Heat w/Turbo Brush

Has worked excellent for us. Only complaint is the hose is a little too short but not unmanageable. Does a great job for the price! :Bigups

Comment

Don't get me started on the LGM. I purchased the same from Wal-Mart and ended up returning it after using it for less than 2 minutes.

Colin
      A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

I honestly havent used mine a whole lot, but with the price on carpet extractors it does well and works good.

My complaints would be that it has very little suction so it requires several passes and I always follow with another pass with a wet/dry vac. However, it will work perfect until I can afford a real extracter lol

Comment

I like mine a lot. I still use the shop vac for the final extraction.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

It's funny how this things must be. Works great for one person and horrible for another. I guess it comes down to the person who built it and weather or not they woke up on the right side of the bed that day!

I'm going to try it out today on the Wifes Focu......my Focus as the Saturn is now the family car! I'll take some pics and let y'all now how it turns out.
            For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');