• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bissel Little Green - Reconditioned - $40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bissel Little Green - Reconditioned - $40

My girlfriend was looking through our daily junk mail last night and spotted these on the biglots ads. She says "hey isnt this what you want, but its like 40 dollars cheaper than walmart"

I didnt notice the reconditioned part till I posted this thread. But its still a great deal if youve been THINKING about getting one. now you can try it for half the price. I dont know as far as other states but you can locate one nearest you..

just thought id share... Im gonna try to get mine this weekend.. heres the link

- Markito -

Re: Bissel Little Green - Reconditioned - $40

Too bad I don't have a Big Lots near where I live...yet. They will be opening one in my home town real soon, but that doesn't help me much. Do you want to buy one for me and ship one out to me?

Comment

Wow! Great find! I guess I have to stop by my Big Lots on the way home tonight
      Hello, I am Isaac

Comment

Originally posted by MyFirstES300 View Post
        Too bad I don't have a Big Lots near where I live...yet. They will be opening one in my home town real soon, but that doesn't help me much. Do you want to buy one for me and ship one out to me?

im gonna see if they even have some left.. and if i have extra money ill definately scoop you up one... imm go tomorrow but i dont own a comp at home so ill have to get back to you on monday when i get back to work...
        - Markito -

Comment

My big lots ****, they never have any car detailing stuff

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
          Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

yah i actually want the one that comes with the water heater, but beggers cant be choosers. this will do for now! i just hope i can get my hands on one... i hope this is in the right section
            - Markito -

Comment

I bought my LGM at freds for 39.95 last year.It was a factory reconditioned and I haven't had a problem with it at all.Its perfect for your first extractor.
              barry

Comment

I paid $100 for mine- $40 is a SERIOUS deal. It's a great little machine for the enthusiast...it's only real drawback is the lack of power to really move quickly in a high volume environment.

Comment

thanks for the heads up. I grabbed the last one!!!! on my local big lots this morning. $40 is pretty cheap
                  2008 Toyota Tundra DC SR5 4.7L V8

Comment

does everyone else's big lots store look like a dollar store?

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');