• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microfiber Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microfiber Deal

Don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but Wally World has a bag of 12 microfiber towels for sale (called bag of rags). Cost $4.86 + Tax, they seem to be factory seconds I had some VROOM and other brands. I use them for cleaning interior's, you can never have enough rags.

Re: Microfiber Deal

Thanks for Sharing, that is a good Deal!!
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

Yeah, they also have a 2.5lb bag of cotton polishing cloths , and a bag of terry cloths for 5.00 dollars as well. Check the carwash/wax section and you should find them, but you may need to look all around the automotive section (especially the aisle ends). I've bought 3 bags so far and they're working great.

Comment

Originally posted by keviekev View Post
        Don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but Wally World has a bag of 12 microfiber towels for sale (called bag of rags). Cost $4.86 + Tax, they seem to be factory seconds I had some VROOM and other brands. I use them for cleaning interior's, you can never have enough rags.
        I ended up throwing mine in the trash. I washed them first and dried without fabric softener before using them and they still left behind lint everywhere and they would not absorb anything unless I completely submerged it. lol total junk IMO
        Sam

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');