• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need some feed back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some feed back

currently i use meguiars natural shine for my interior vinyl and rubber ,but lately i been hearing alot about the Mirror Glaze 40> vinyl and rubber cleaner/conditioner.....Is there huge differentance in finish/look? So i anyone has tried both products ...please clue me in thanks MOL....

Re: need some feed back

I use both, depending on mood I'm in

In my experience, Natural Shine as you know doesn't leave a big messy shiny mess, M40 depending on how much you use leaves a little glossier finish. I typically spray some on a microfiber applicator (away from the car and wind as you find where every drop lands on your car ) and wipe down the interior, I then if theres any surface wetness, wipe down with a MF towel. It leaves a great finish and I love the smell. I use it on the vinyl cargo cover on our Yukon and it leaves it nice, but real glossy. I'm not a huge fan of super glossy with the big winshields in todays cars as the glare is bad.

I like them both, I use Natural Shine on both of our cars and I sprayed the engine bay of our Neon with Natural Shine and it looked good as new or better. Lasted pretty good too.

I also use it for the rubber trim on our Yukon and Neon as it seems to protect it good. Our Yukon is a '00 and has 127,000 miles on the clock and the rubber seals still looks good.

Also helps when I'm lazy and don't tape off the car when polishing if I get some on the plastic trim.

Hope that helps.

NXT Tech Protect is glossy if you like that from what I read.

Aaron
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

I agree with Aaron.
      #40 I think it's more versatile because it can be more of a cleaner compared to Natural Shine but it can look the same as Natural Shine if you wish to. I like very much #40 because of the finish it leaves behind, a satin look, not glossy but if you like gloss then you can get a little gloss from this (not as much as NXT Tech Protect)

I've been using the new Quik Interior Detailer and it's really great for rubber and vinyl as well, a very nice and clean surface without gloss

Comment

And...to add 2HotFord's review of M40

40 Reviewed

Aaron
        Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');