• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Behold the power of steam !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Behold the power of steam !!!

OEM seat manufactures use steam in the build, clean, and inspection process on a daily basis. Most automakers will not allow anything else except steam and simple green to be used to clean the final seat sets.
    Erick Lawson

2007 Ford F-150 / 2004 Infiniti G35

Comment

Joe that is an incredable transformation.

Comment

Thats amazing! I thought steam was supposed to be bad for the leather, but I have no idea! I know that looks awesome though!!
        Patrick Yu
        2003 Honda Accord
        2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

looks like they haven't cleaned that leather in years! what a shame! Great job! Love that clean leather!

Comment

That is unreal
            If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

Very nice job, Joe. The leather looks new again. I can't believe people allow their cars to get to that state. Of course if they didn't, you'd be out of a job. So I guess it ends up being a win win situation.
              A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Very nice and it is so easy with no chemicals' to use steam but remember as much as it can be a friend steam can be an enemy to don't leave it in one place to long and watch out with the hard brushes' you need to use softer ones' like boars' hair on some interior or you will pay in the long run.

I have and use to steamer's the vapor chief which is really the kleen steam only one guy sell's it and goes' around 3000.00 kleencarauto.com

The other is the vapor master also the dx 5000 and vx 5000 and a few others' but it is the same they sell for around 1000.00 no stand 1200.00 tops' with stand also sold by many detail shops'

Before you buy know what you want to do with the steamer each one has its' own game plan you really need both but if cost is the issue you might want to go with the cheaper one and buy the upgrade brushes' only from the guy who sell's the vapor chief well worth it steam is the only way i go now..
                Buff -Buff -Buff till your brain shine's brite than Buff a little more till the end of the night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

holy ****

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Brown View Post
                    Remember the Alpine Benz? You said your name wasn't Superior Interior... HA! Eat your WORDS.

Super Sweet. What is the brand of machine? I'm sure you did your homework.
                    I have had it for over two months and have only used it twice.!!!

I get some training with the use of it in June. Maybe I will use it more often.
                    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Joe...I will get you up to speed on steam and you will be getting all of us up to speed on perfecting 105! I think thats a good trade off!
                      Renny Doyle
                      Attention To Details
                      "Detailers of Air Force One"
                      www.detailingsuccess.com

Comment

Hey renn where is your shop at i see you did alot of trailers' in new jersey?
                        Buff -Buff -Buff till your brain shine's brite than Buff a little more till the end of the night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I started in So Cal but we moved to Boise Idaho...at least our main office did. We have shops/a presence in So Cal, Nor Cal, Dallas Texas, Sun Valley Idaho, I work for one major client in Florida and have affiliates/students from one side of the planet to the other.

I work all over the country for a small group of auto and aircraft
                          aficionado's
                          and am a lucky guy to work on some great machines.

Speaking of steam...here is a stain, left alone for a year aside from a host of chemicals used to try and clean it...a year ago! Its a mix of soda, grease and other unknown proteins so a real "crock Pot" of stains to try and get out.

About 15-20 minutes of work and while it was not perfect...I was thinking this may be one for the books that would simply never come out...but we did a "blow off" move and it cleaned up pretty well!

Originally posted by V.I.P.E.R View Post
                          Hey
                          renn
                          where is your shop at i see you did
                          alot
                          of trailers' in new jersey?
                          Renny Doyle
                          Attention To Details
                          "Detailers of Air Force One"
                          www.detailingsuccess.com

Comment

That is amazing, I can't believe people would sit on all that dirt,Great job!!!

Comment

Very nice glad it worked out for you lol

Comment

I got a steamer thing for about 40$ (35€) at the local supermarket. Not sure it's going to be as good as a 1000$+ machine but I'll give it a try...
                                All i know is that it works. Steam actually comes out of the hose when used ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');