• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for small vac with crevice tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for small vac with crevice tool

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a small either battery powered or corded car vac that has a crevice tool attachment. I've been keeping my carpets pretty well clean for two years in my pony just by using a hand broom and a pet hair roller thing. But I have not been able to get into the crevices down in between the seat and door area. It is now noticable enough to bug me.

I'm hoping for something portable, easy to store (smaller rather than larger) and under $50. Does something like that exist. I'm not looking to use it professionally or anything. Just want to get the crud out of my seat crevice area.

Any suggestions or points in the right direction will be most welcome.

Re: Looking for small vac with crevice tool

Here is EXACTLY what you are looking for, it is the "Dirt Devil Scorpion Turbo" at Home Depot.

They have it for $19.95. Just go to the Home Depot Web site and type "Devil" into the search box and it will come up #12 of 12.

We have used this for over a year and it sure beats ANY size shop vac and it is sooooo small.

Hope this helps.

Have a great weekend.

Harry
    2004 Toyota Tundra Limited V8 Dark Met. Green

Comment

Cool man! Thanks!

Comment

This is what I have:

Shop-Vac is the recognized world leader in wet/dry vacuum cleaners. For more than 40 years, Shop-Vac has manufactured innovative, high quality vacuum cleaners, filters and accessories.

Actually, I just noticed this model has an 18ft cord!!! That would have been great! I got the 6ft. one (the other model)

Shop-Vac is the recognized world leader in wet/dry vacuum cleaners. For more than 40 years, Shop-Vac has manufactured innovative, high quality vacuum cleaners, filters and accessories.

Works great!

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
          This is what I have:

Actually, I just noticed this model has an 18ft cord!!! That would have been great! I got the 6ft. one (the other model)

Works great!
          I have the same one. It was only 20.00 at Wal Mart. It's a remarkable vac!!! I use mine for 75% of all my details. I only use my Ridgid for larger, longer (time) details.
          www.clean4udetailing.com

Comment

If you live in a area where sand gets in,on your carpets you will need at least a vacuum of 1800 w to get the grains out.I was using a 12v vacuum it is very handy ,because of sand i had to switch.

Comment

I used my Shop Vac Mini to vacuum out all the sand out of the my mother's Expedition. Worked perfect! For $20, I don't think you can beat it!

Comment

i bought the little $20 vac from homedepo and i think it was a great buy it works good and seems to be good for a car

Comment

This is the one i got.

$30 at home depot and worth every penny

I also have a attachment where the nozzle is about 1" x 1/2"
                  If that is too big to get into a tight spot, then i put the vac hose into the exit hole on the back of the vac where the air comes out and blow it all to smithereens lol

Ps not sure if i can post a link so go on home depot's website and search for stinger

Comment

I used Ridgid in my shop. $100 at home depot. works great and powerful!!

Comment

Originally posted by Racingfan View Post
                      I used Ridgid in my shop. $100 at home depot. works great and powerful!!

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...003+90401+1600
                      Now that's what I'm talking about! I have one too, really powerful.
                      SYDSTER

Comment

I have this one:

Shop Vac 5 gallon, 5.5hp

Works REALLY well; I am very happy with it. Also got the accessory kit for like $10 which has all the little tools. I think it is called the 'Micro kit' or something.

Comment

I also believe you can get a accessory pack for the Stinger that has smaller accessories,for more suction and has smaller adapters. I think it runs about $12.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');