• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for my just detailed my enigine.. Sorry no pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for my just detailed my enigine.. Sorry no pics!

Well I finally took the plunge a detailed the engine on my Dodge Ram. I spoke with one of MOL's members who helped me with some questions I had. It was the easiest 20 mins I spent on my engine, and the results are fantastic.

Thanks Paulvr4

My question is what does anyone use for Under the Hood? My truck is painted black under the hood, and has no felt pinned underneath. The paint doesn't look clear-coated. Should I use Safe-Degreaser and some A12?

Or what do you use?

Thanks, Magic
    Never argue with an Idiot.. They'll only drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience..

I'd vote for A-12... no reason not to shine it up if you have it exposed.

Maybe spray it with the De-greaser first to make sure it is clean.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I myself have used APC with a cotton terry towel to clean any dirt and grime from that section and topped it of with a small amount of Gold Class Trim Detailer or M40 Vynil Rubber Cleaner Condtioner on black to give a deep/clean look.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');