• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O.C. Building needs detail service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.C. Building needs detail service

Hey all,

Located in Buena Park. Two 3 story buildings. You'll need to provide your own shade. Must collect your runoff and be insured. This location needs some active marketing to take advantage of the 300-400 cars they have there. Please PM me for further details.

Re: O.C. Building needs detail service

Originally posted by everglo
    Must collect your runoff.......
    Is that possible?
    r. b.

Comment

Re: O.C. Building needs detail service

Hey all,

Located in Buena Park. Two 3 story buildings. You'll need to provide your own shade. Must collect your runoff and be insured. This location needs some active marketing to take advantage of the 300-400 cars they have there. Please PM me for further details.
      This sounds almost like an instant business for someone prepared to step into the position.
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I was working this one for about a year maybe less then got more business elsewhere. Someone else filled in for me but they were flaky and didn't market it at all. Like business is going to come to you. If it were that easy everyone would be doing it. Again, for someone outgoing and willing to hustle(in a good way) this is a good opportunity.

Comment

Re: Re: O.C. Building needs detail service

Originally posted by Rusty Bumper
          Is that possible?
          Not only possible, but in many places mandatory.

At the NXT tech institute seminar we attended we all were all sitting on one of these.

PC.

Comment

That thing is odd, looks like a slip and slide.

Comment

I think I spoke to you about this awhile back. If I recall the going rate for a wash at that building was/is about $15-$20 wash.

We charge more but how about the potential for other detailing services?
              Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Re: Re: Re: O.C. Building needs detail service

Originally posted by the other pc
                Not only possible, but in many places mandatory.

At the NXT tech institute seminar we attended we all were all sitting on one of these.

PC.
                Interesting, but what do you do with the waste water when your done? Do you call Safety-Kleen to haul it away as hazardouz waste or do you bring a tankful to the nearest household hazardous waste collection station, or better yet, water the plants with it?

Comment

Man, this is really going off topic.

Yep Joe, this is the same place.

As for the recycling. Like Buell said a waste plant. Or even a friendly RV center will have a dump station. Some may charge you a small fee.

Comment

Man, this is really going off topic.
                    My apologies for this, but it was educational none the less.

I just hope my area doesn't adopt those kinds of regulations.
                    r. b.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');